top of page
small business loan
Woodlands National Bank Home Mortgage
Let us help you on your path to buying your dream home!

A house is more than brick and mortar – it’s home. At Woodlands, we truly believe that you and your family can have the home of your dreams, and we’re here to help you make it a reality. Apply for your Fixed Loan Mortgage and buy your new home today!

Getting a Mortgage with Woodlands National Bank

Getting a Mortgage with Woodlands National Bank

Watch Now
An Informed Buyer is a Smart Buyer

Use these tools to learn a bit more on the process of buying a home, what to expect, where to start, and how to be a knowledgable and prepared home buyer!

Renting vs. Buying
Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 1.26.20 PM.png
First-Time Home-Buyer Framework Course
Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 9.48.32 AM.png
Roadmap To
CFPB Home Loan 
Calculate Savings
Mortgage Hardship
Mortgage Checklist
Home-Buying Glossary of Terms
Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 9.49.15 AM.png
HUD 184
Home-Buying Process
Men with Calculator
IRS Tax Filing Transcript
Request Form
HIL Anchor

Unsecured Home Improvement Loans

  • Repay your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments, or increase your regular payments with no penalties

  • Great way to fund home upgrade projects when a Home Equity Line of Credit isn't an option

  • Up to $10,000* in financing available

  • Payment terms of up to five years

Requirements (must meet each to qualify)​

  • Must be 18 years of age or older

  • Homeowner for at least one year

  • One year of current employment

  • Credit score of 690 or higher

         Contact lending officer for complete program details

Switching Roofs

*Maximum of $10,000 in financing available with terms of up to 60 months. Minimum credit score of 690 and a minimum of one (1) year of home-ownership required for approval. The annual percentage rate (APR), terms, and financed amount are subject to credit approval and program guidelines, and is effective on new Home Improvement Loans opened after 4/1/2019; offer may end at any time. Contact Woodlands National Bank at 1.888.532.4142 or visit for more details.

Woodlands National Bank Mortgage Options

1-4 Family: Single Family Owner

  • Direct lender for Fannie Mae home mortgage loans. Underwriting is all done in Onamia!

  • 1-4 investment property financing, non owner occupied: Purchase and Refinances

  • Manufactured home financing available

  • Mortgage insurance available to qualifying borrowers up to 95% purchase price leaving only 5% down payment required plus closing costs not paid for by the seller.

USDA Rural Development

  • Rural Development: 100% financing available with no down payment. (buyer may be responsible for closing costs unpaid for by sellers.)

  • Sellers can pay up to 6% towards closing costs.

  • Good on rural properties not located in major cities or the 11 county Twin City Metro area.

  • Guarantee fee can be rolled into the loan.

  • Homes must be in good condition and meet FHA requirements for safe housing.

  • Manufactured homes must be NEW but are eligible.

  • Direct lenders and underwriting done in Onamia.

Home Mortgage

HUD Section 184: Native American Borrowers

  • Must be enrolled in a federally recognized tribe

  • 100% financing is available for qualified lower income borrowers

  • 97.75% financing for any income with NO private mortgage insurance

  • Expanded debt ratios allowed

  • Competitive interest rates

  • Sellers can pay up to 6% towards closing costs.

  • Single wide mobile homes built after 1980 that meet HUD spec’s

  • Double wide mobile homes built after 1980 that meet HUD Specs

  • No minimum credit scores required.

  • Direct lenders and underwriting done in Onamia. 

home equity

Home Equity Lines of Credit/Loans

  • Use your home's equity to buy cars, take vacations, finance college, remodel, and consolidate bills. Absolutely the best loan for homeowners! Contact a mortgage officer today for more information on these phenomenal opportunities.

In-House Loan Programs

  • Bare land loans up to 160 acres

  • Seasonal cabins and lakeshore home loan programs

  • Single wide and double wide home loan programs

  • Construction loan programs for construction of residential homes, owner occupied first or second homes. This can be used to purchase a distressed home and remodel it for primary residence or second home purposes!!

Woodlands National Bank provides servicing for our home loans. We currently do not sell the servicing to other banks or brokers. So when a customer calls, they can talk to our group directly about any problems, issues or questions. We keep our clients informed throughout the mortgage process. Online mortgage loan application, is available 24/7 to all clients, real estate agents and brokers. Our lending staff combined has over 50 years of mortgage background. Mortgage loan officers at each of our seven locations.

bottom of page